Our previous SNOO App only supports SNOO, whereas our Happiest Baby App supports all smart products, including our SNOObie Smart Soother. The Happiest Baby App also has updates:
- Seamless SNOO pairing experience
- Device accessibility improvements
- Dark Mode
- Account Sharing via QR code to easily give other caregivers access to your SNOO, like your partner
We’re working hard on a few more features and the App will automatically update when they’re available (make sure App auto update is turned on in your device’s settings). Soon you’ll be able to:
- Manually add and record sleep sessions
- Have multiple babies in one account—this replaces the Switch Account feature
If you are currently using any of those features in the SNOO App, don’t worry, you can continue using it. You can even use both Apps in parallel!
If you already have a SNOO App account, just download the Happiest Baby App and log in with the same credentials. If you already paired SNOO to the SNOO App, you’ll find it in Devices—the home screen of the Happiest Baby App.
If you create an account in the Happiest Baby App, you won’t be able to login with the same credentials in the SNOO App as we are migrating to the Happiest Baby App for an improved experience.
Note: a SNOO can only be paired to one account.