If you are interested in seeing the exact timeframes and levels SNOO was soothing your baby...our Zoom feature provides just that! To access, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Happiest Baby App and head to the Sleep Log screen
- In the Daily Overview, swipe to the day of your choice
- You can even select dates farther back by clicking on the calendar icon and tapping on the date you would like to view
- Double-tap the Daily Log to expand!
Let’s review the different features and information listed on the Zoom screen!
This smaller version of the Daily Log allows you to click or drag the arrows to any point in the day to view details of sleep sessions.
- White areas: No active sleep session
- Blue areas: Active sleep session
- Red areas: SNOO is soothing your baby
- Gray areas: Future time
Level Log Timeline
On the right-hand side of the Zoom screen, you will see a colorful timeline showcasing a 24-hr time period you can scroll through! The timeline is color-blocked displaying each of SNOO’s 5 levels anSNOO’s respective time spent on each level.
- Light Blue - SNOO Baseline
- Dark Blue - Manually-added sleep session
- Purple - SNOO Level 1
- Green - SNOO Level 2
- Yellow - SNOO Level 3
- Red - SNOO Level 4
If you have motion limiter engaged, once SNOO increases to level 3 or 4's volume, it will be indicated on the timeline by yellow or 4 red lines in a Green stretch. Meaning SNOO's motion stayed on level 2 but the volume increased to level 3 or 4.
Right below the small Daily Log are stats about the sleep session in SNOO.
- Level: indicates the level SNOO was on during that session
- Level Time: indicates the start time, end time & duration SNOO spent on each level
- Session Time: indicates the start time, end time & duration of a given session
- Setting: indicates the features & modes used during a given session
While in the Zoom feature you can also scroll up and down on the log timeline. To exit this feature, simply tap on the green X at the top right-hand corner of your screen.